In January 2017 we embarked on our first external fundraising programme. Since then, we've raised over £300,000 from sources outside of our parent community.
This is made up of:
- a generous donation, over 3 years from Johnnie Boden and Julian Granville to fund a World of Work Programme at the West London Free School and the Development of our Primary Knowledge Curriculum.
- a grant from the Big Lottery to fund our 2019 school production, Into the Woods.
- a grant from Learning Through Landscapes for gardening equipment for the West London Free School and Kensington Primary Academy.
- sponsorship of our school hockey teams, by Boden.
- a grant from the Thomas Cook Children's Charity to fund the purchase of rare orchestral instruments including the tuba, bassoon, oboe and double bass.
- a grant from the Big Lottery to help transport pupils to some of our off-site after school activities.
- a grant from Garfield Weston Foundation towards our core costs.
- two donations from the Daisy Trust for library books.
- a grant from EMI Sound Foundation to enable us to purchase a double horn.
- a generous donation to enable pupils to attend the summer Eton Choral programme.
To see the complete list of projects we're fundraising for, visit our fundraising page